When you arrive at Cornerstone Animal Hospital, you can expect quality care for your pet.
When you arrive you will be greeted warmly as we check you in.
We will do our best to make sure you are brought into an examination room as soon as we have one available. Our goal is to make sure all of our patients are seen on time, but there will be times the occasional unexpected delay due to an emergency or because we are providing care for a patient that needs a little more time. Please accept our apologies should this occur, and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pet should they ever need it.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- Once checked in, one of our team members will see you into the exam room. Then a technician will get a temperature and weigh your pet. They may also ask you a few more questions about your pet’s visit for today.
- A technician may give vaccinations, nail trims or draw blood work if needed.
- If your pet is scheduled for an examination a veterinarian will then meet you and perform an examination on your pet. They will also talk about any questions or concerns you may have and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
- After your pet’s procedure or exam has been completed, you will go back to our front reception area where your billing and future appointment bookings will be handled.
- Depending on the reason for your pet’s visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our team members to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any questions or concerns, be sure to tell them at this follow up call or call us anytime.
We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide, and we would be delighted to see you again.
To book your pet care appointment call 615-446-9071.